The problem with New Mexico?
When was the last time you got into a conversation about all the exciting possibilities for our state’s future?
When was the last time you read an op-ed about jobs or schools or anything and said, “That’s what I was thinking!”
When was the last time you felt like the future was ours to grab onto if we’ll only seize it?
Been a while? There’s a reason for that. The problem with New Mexico is we spend too much time talking about the problems in New Mexico—and far too little time seeing all the solutions that are right here in front of us.
That’s why we’re here.
- To advance a new economic strategy for New Mexico—a new vision for jobs and opportunity in our state.
- To spotlight entrepreneurs and innovators who are already creating the future—people and ideas that can help us change New Mexico’s economic possibilities.
- To champion innovative ideas that we need to try—and criticize outdated notions that we need to stop.
- To connect concerned, committed New Mexicans in a statewide network to get things moving and get things done.
- To create the future that’s waiting for us right here in New Mexico. If you only know where to look.
- If that sounds good to you, then you’re in the right place.
You’re in New Mexico. One New Mexico.